Save 10% On Your Next Gift Shop Purchase at Presidio San Agustin del Tucson Museum
The Presidio San Agustín del Tucson Museum is a re-creation of the Tucson Presidio built in 1775. Visitors travel back in time to learn about life as early Tucsonans would have lived it. Docent tours discuss life in the Santa Cruz Valley for early Native Americans, Presidio residents and Territorial Period settlers. See the archaeological remains of a pit house, walk along the original Presidio wall and experience a 150 year old classic Sonoran Row house.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- Discount not applicable to certain items. Check with Museum Shop staff for more information.
- Promotional value expire August 29th, 2020.
- We are only encouraging healthy, responsible use of this promotion. Please do not visit any merchant if you are sick, at risk, or have the possibility of being exposed to COVID-19.
- This purchase is covered by the MyHownd Purchase Protection program.