Gift the Hottest Experience in Portland!
What We're Offering
Give the gift of an art experience that's 2,300° of fun!
Blow your own glass art or gift a glass blowing experience to a loved one! For a limited time we are offering 40% off our advanced Traditional Glass Blowing Experiences!
50% off Mini Glass Blowing Experience
- Flower, Mini Float, or Ornament: $45
40% off Mini Glass Blowing Experience
- Mini Pumpkin or Snowman Ornament: $60
- Garden Flower: $60
50% off Traditional Glass Blowing Experience
- Float, Candy Dish, Suncatcher, or Paperweight: $65
40% off Traditional Glass Blowing Experiences
- Regular Pumpkin or Snowman w/ body: $84
- Drinking Glass or Terrarium: $90
- Heart Art or Garden Art: $96
- Bowl or Vase: $132
- Wall Platter or Pendant: $180
2-Hour Private Glass Blowing Experience
- $350 for one student
Valid at Portland location only.
For questions or more information, please call 503-244-7811 or visit our website at http://www.livelaughloveart.com.
Where FUN begins and LEARNING never ends!
Hands-On Art Activity Center in Portland, Sunriver & Vancouver
Glass Blowing | Glass Fusing | Paint Pouring | Canvas Painting | Paint your own Pottery | Wood Signs | Welding | Candle Making
Offering private instruction, small group workshops, demonstrations, group team-building events and birthday parties.
Live Laugh Love Art is your one-stop art entertainment and learning facility. Not all activities are available in all locations
The Fine Print
- Promotional offer only applicable to the purchased workshop.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- Taxes, tips, gratuities extra.
- Standard 48 hour appointment / cancellation policy applies.
- Allow 24 hrs for offer code to be activated for online bookings.
- Glass Blowing is not recommended for expecting mothers.
- Must be ages 9 years or older for Glass Blowing Workshops.
- Reservations Required
- Valid at Portland studio only
- We are only encouraging healthy, responsible use of this promotion. Please do not visit any merchant if you are sick, at risk, or have the possibility of being exposed to COVID-19.