NEW CLIENT PROMOTIONS
What We're Offering
Stylists at Avissa Salon trim hair into chic styles, deep-condition tresses, and add beautiful highlights to accentuate each client's specific features.
Aestheticians skillfully remove unwanted hair and our nail technicians offer shellac manicure in over 75 shades to keep your nails glossy and chip-free for 2 weeks.
For questions, more information, or to book your appointment, please call 734-662-8578 or visit our website at http://www.avissasalon.com.
AVISSA SALON|SPA ( 7346628578 | avissasalon.com) : Having the most talented and professional Stylists | Nail Artists | Wax Specialists and Skin Therapists in the Ann Arbor area as part of our team enable us to offer a full range of professional salon services including cutting | styling | keratin smoothing treatment | Hair extensions | hair color | nails | waxing | threading | makeup | Eyelash Extensions.
AVISSA SKIN+BODY ( 7343165556 | avissaskin.com) : is a Laser, Skin Care Clinic located in Ann Arbor,MI. We offer best in class laser treatments, exclusive beauty products, unrivaled technology and medical grade skincare as well as microneedling | body waxing for men & women | massage | skin tightening | spider vein treatment | microblading | lipotropic injections and an experience that’s better in every possible way.
The Fine Print
- New clients only
- Limit 1 per person. May buy up to 2 as gifts.
- Expires 3 months from purchase.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- Taxes, tips, gratuities extra.
- Standard appointment / cancellation policy applies.
- Paid value does not expire.
- Promotional value expires on date specified above.
- Color services are valid for up to 2 oz of color (Additional charge will be applied for additional product used)
- Extra fee may apply for long hair
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid for special events (i.e. weddings, graduations)
- We are only encouraging healthy, responsible use of this promotion. Please do not visit any merchant if you are sick, at risk, or have the possibility of being exposed to COVID-19.