NEW CLIENTS SAVE 20% OFF
What We're Offering
First time clients can save 20% on any ONE of ZONA Med Spa's services! Just click "Claim Now" and then call us at 480-686-9556 or Book Online.
- Save on Injection services like; One area of Botox or Dysport, One Syringe of Filler (Not valid for half syringes or under eye filler).
- Save on Facial services like; Dermaplaning, Chemical Peels, Microneedling and more!
- Save on Laser services like: Photofacial, Laser Hair Removal and more!
Only valid on ONE service, (example: can be used for one area of Botox OR one syringe filler not both). This CANNOT be combined with other specials or Asprie / Brilliant Distinctions Points. Not valid on package deals
We are here to help your skin be as radiant as you
We all want to feel comfortable in our own skin, that’s why ZONA Med Spa takes great pride reinvigorating your skin for a fresh look. Focusing on both in-office and at-home steps, our technicians guide you through your choices to help you make an educated decision. Our certified experts have years of experience to assure that you are in good hands. We strive to provide our clientele with the most up to date techniques and outstanding customer service so we can work together to build a plan personalized to your individual needs.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person.
- Only valid on 1 service (e.g.: can be used for one area of Botox OR one syringe of filler, not both)
- Only valid for first time clients
- Please remember to tip on the full amount prior to discount if doing Facials or Laser.
- Standard appointment and cancellation policies apply.
- *****RESTICTIONS TO THE 20% OFF*****
- NOT valid for Tear Trough Filler
- NOT valid for half syringes or lip flip
- 20 unit minimum for Botox. 50 units minimum for Dysport
- May NOT be combined with any other specials or Asprie/Brilliant Distinction Points
- NOT valid on Packages
- We are only encouraging healthy, responsible use of this promotion. Please do not visit any merchant if you are sick, at risk, or have the possibility of being exposed to COVID-19.