The Party of the Year—Check Out Our New Year's Eve Celebration at Lefty's
What We're Offering
We love NYE.
Seriously, what other party can you kiss one year goodbye—and ring in another while living it up on the lanes? Get the confetti ready, cue up the countdown, and end (and start) the year on a high note at our exclusive event at Lefty's Alley & Eats!
Our New Year's Eve Celebration:
- $59 for New Year's Eve Admission (Child)
- $79 for New Year's Eve Admission (Adult)
- Children Under 5 are Free!
Lefty's Alley & Eats
36450 Plaza Dr.
Monday, December 31st from 8pm to 1am
- Unlimited food (specific menu)
- Unlimited bowling
- Unlimited laser tag
- $10 PinGuin Perks Card
- Champagne toast for adults
- Milk and cookies toast for the kids
- Live DJ music from Messy Marv
Welcome to Lefty’s Alley & Eats! Thanks for finding out how we roll.
Lefty’s Alley & Eats was born from a vision to take bowling, food and fun in a whole new direction! Lefty’s elevates bowling, dining, gaming and fun with a level of service and style like no other. We help our guests create lasting memories of fun for everyone – all under one roof. As the only “EATertainment” center of our kind on Delmarva, Lefty’s is the perfect choice for family time, date night, girls’ night out, guys’ night out, work meetings, birthday parties…what’s left?
Lefty’s goes against the grain to deliver on our promise. The traditional wood floors and classic bowling pins are here – but the Lefty’s game definitely strikes a new level of fun. Enjoy our modern yet relaxed vibe, exceptional guest-centered service, future-forward technology, and the most creative gaming and laser tag arena you’ve ever been to at the beach – or anywhere else!
When you need to relax and have fun, Lefty’s is the right place!
The Fine Print
- Ticket purchases are only valid for our New Years Event on 12/31/2018
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- Ticket value expires on date specified above.
- No outside food and drink allowed.
- Please communicate any food allergies upon arrival.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian.